Re: No, we're not!

We must be killing workers - our DOE/Richardson said so!!
And the HPs didn't object!

Their report misrepresented health effects study results;

lead by a "Physicians Social Responsibility" [person];

by a DOE "technical" team.

DOE/lab personnel ordered to not speak against it.

DOE Inspector General failed to investigate.

Will GAO Fraud Unit Act?  Bush administration/Abraham?

Les, IF you are willing to say we are not killing anyone, would you be willing
to say it in public?  Others?

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net