RE: No, we're not!

Jim Muckerheide wrote:

> Les, IF you are willing to say we are not killing anyone, would you be
> willing
> to say it in public?  Others?

Yes, I do every day. I have a 8.5 X 11 inch laminated sign posted on the
back window of my truck that says: "(radiation trefoil) Nuclear power, the
greenest energy source. No greenhouse gasses. Save the ozone layer. Go
nuclear. Clean, safe, affordable, renewable." It's been there for about 6
months.

Don Mercado
Don.mercado@lmco.com