Re: No, we're not!

Thanks, Don, :-)

I was referring to challenging the "DOE disinformation report" that claims to
show (using refs like Wing, Alice Stewart, and others of such ilk), that the
AEC/DOE have been, and have known they were, killing nuclear workers for 50
years.  Plus, hundreds of workers will continue to die from their radiation
exposures for the next few decades (not questioning whether or not there are
effects of chemical exposures).

Especially by persons knowledgeable of the epidemiological studies within the
DOE complex.

Or contribute DOE report reviews, without committing about signing a statement
to be prepared.

Consider: Richardson (and Michaels) are out in 12 days.  Will Abraham care?

Regards, Jim