Laundered PPE Acceptance Criteria

The DOE Radiological Control Standard (DOE-STD-1098-99) recommends that
laundered protective clothing should be less than 10,000 dpm/100cm^2
beta-gamma/Uranium and less than 1,000 dpm/100cm^2 transuranics and other
alpha emitters in order to be re-used.  I would like to know what criteria
non-DOE nuclear facilities use for returned laundry.  I searched the
archives and came up with two existing standards; NHMRC Radiation Health
Series 38 (Australia) titled "Recommended limits on radioactive
contamination on surfaces in laboratories (1995)" and U. S. NRC Regulatory
Guide 8.23 "Radiation Safety Surveys for Medical Institutions".  Are there
any other standards in existence?  If your criteria is not based on a
standard, what is the basis?

Thanks for your time.  Please respond to me directly unless you feel the
information would be appreciated by the list.

Dennis Hadlock, RRPT, CHMM, CHP
Principal Health Physicist
Westinghouse Savannah River Company
Phone: 803.952.4207