Electronic Survey Forms

The summary of my informal survey of paperless survey forms (E-surveys) has
been put up on a web site.  Interested HPs can go to  Survey on Electronic
Surveys
 to see the responses.

The bottom line: I found a broad spectrum of approaches.  From palmtop to
laptop to networked PC systems.  Custom software and off the shelf software.
Not surprising, since I heard from hospital HPs, DOE complex HPs, as well as
power plant folks (13 in all).  Several reported that the techs balked at
real-time data entry.  They'd rather enter the data later at a desk.
However, the hospital HPs used real time data entry, no problem.

The web site has some good guidance on first defining what you need, before
you start down this road.

Thanks to all who responded.

Joel I. Cehn, CHP
1036 Hubert Road