Re: Regarding the media and reporting of DU

In a message dated 1/10/01 11:36:39 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
JENDAY1@email.msn.com writes:n

<< code >>
As a Vietnam era type vet and as an RP type professional I can comfortably
say that the first thing I would have done had a DU type projectile impinged
on any surface sufficiently close that I could inhale particulates or receive
fragments into my body would be to shower the resultant involuntary
biological effluent from my body (thereby effecting a field decontamination)
then get on my knees to thank various deities of my continued corporeal
existence.

This stuff is so much fluff generated by, once again, the merchants of chaos;
the news media.  Jeez, if they'd read their Clancy, they would know the Sabot
tank round has been in the European theater since the days when we were faced
off against the former Soviet Bloc.

There are far more worthy hazards associated with weapons out there they
could dramatize and lie about.

My opinions and viewpoints.  Any current and future employers simply have to
accept this.

Neil Keeney
neilkeeney@aol.com