Greater St Louis HPS February meeting

MEETING NOTICE

MEETING DATE:	February 27th, 2000

TIME:			Exec. Council Meeting at 5:00 p.m.
				Social at 5:30 p.m.
			Dinner at 6:00 p.m.
			Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
			Adjournment at 8:00 p.m.

SPEAKERS:		Michelle French, CIH
				Industrial Hygienist
				SAIC

TOPIC:	DOE-Miamisburg Environmental management project pre-1989 internal
dose reconstruction project

Meeting Cost:		$10.00 for members with paid 2001 dues
(Includes meal)	$15.00 for non-members
			2001 Dues ($15.00) are accepted at the time of the
meeting
			Please make checks payable to Greater St. Louis
Chapter HPS

Menu: 	Chicken Marcella - A fried or char broiled chicken breast with
mushrooms and green peppers, sautéed in our delicious Marcella wine sauce
then poured on top of our chicken.  Served with small salad
	Pork Loin - 8oz. Pork loin either deep fried or char-broiled in your
choice of tangy hot sauce or lettuce, tomato, mayo and fries
	Pasta Con Broccoli - Shell Pasta with Broccoli and mushrooms.
Blended in a creamy white and red sauce
                                    Roast Beef - Heaping pile of tender
roast beef on a toasted bun, with your choice of a rich savory gravy or Au
Jus served with pickle wedge and fries.

RESERVATIONS:	For meeting reservation or additional information please
call Dan Szatkowski at (314) 362-3479 or send an e-mail message to
				Szatkow@stlnet.com or Jeffrey S. Vollmer,
CHP at (314) 654-3059 or e-mail at jeffrey.vollmer@mkg.com by Friday,
February, 23, 2001

LOCATION:		Seamus McDaniel's