Re: shutting down

Hi everyone -

Thanks for all of the kind sentiments being expressed here in RADSAFE.
However, in the interest of keeping the list traffic down, please send
matters concerning list administration directly to me via private
e-mail, not via RADSAFE.

Thankfully, a number of people have offered to take over the list.  My
apologies if I have not yet had time to respond to you.  I'm hoping to
get to all of you tonight (i.e., not during work hours).

Anyhow, this has made me hopeful that RADSAFE will in fact continue.

Thanks again to all of you,

Melissa

--
Melissa Woo, Research Programmer <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
UIUC CCSO Workstation Services Group - Unix Support