Re: An explanation for hormesis?

I presume this is just being facetious, in the face of the voluminous
contrary evidence.   See, e.g.:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Docs/Liu-Munich/Liu_Munich_2000.htm
 and
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Docs/Liu-Munich/shuzheng_liu_et_al_abstracts.htm

Results from this one lab are confirmed in many studies, but ignored by rad
protection agencies to keep the "fear-mongering for profit" going.

We know LDR both prevents and cures cancer (in animals where the
"sham-irradition placebo effect" does not :-)

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net