HPS Certification Review

          I have just learned that the Certification Review for Health
          Physicists Part I and II scheduled for March 8 - 12 offered by the
          folks at the University of Lowell (French, Skrable and Chabot)
          advertised as K.A.L., Inc. (978) 957-4110 will be their last
          class.
          This will truly be a loss, but, with both Ken and George now
          retired I'm not that surprised, I guess.

          Are there any other 40 hour review classes like this offered
          anywhere in the Northeast area?

          Thanks,

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital