From: Andrew Buchan [mailto:Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 12:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: double badging?

Hello, we have some researchers who are using
both P32 and an Xray machine. Does anyone else have this
situation? If so, are you badging just once, or do you
require seperate badges for the different activities.
The idea being if a higher dose is found you can determine
whether its from their wetlab experiments or their xray
use, allowing you to trouble shoot the appropriate area.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Regards
Andrew

Andrew Buchan     tel: 805-893-7256
UC Santa Barbara  fax: 805-893-8659
email: Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu
The above are my opinions and not neccesarily those of UCSB.

Check out Virus warnings and other urban legends at http://www.snopes.com

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,
yet forfeits his soul?....