RE: CHP Review course on CD-ROM

Kirk, William wrote:

We are looking for a good computer-based CHP review
course on CD-ROM.  Please respond to private email
with description and costs for single and multiuser
license.  We have a number of inspectors who are interested
in pursuing certification but can't go away for courses.

I am not sure if this is in what you are interested, but the
Baltimore-Washington Chapter of the Health Physics Society does off a
correspondance course to help in getting certification.  See the following:
http://bwchps.org/www/education.htm

-- John

John Jacobus, MS, CHP
Medical Health Physicist