Re: BWC HPS Meeting on February 21

Bernard L Cohen wrote:

I would love to have a report on this meeting posted on RADSAFE.
Are any of his publications in HEALTH PHYSICS or similar scientific
journals? Will there be people there who will challenge him? His
methodology contains much to be challenged.
-----------------------
I am not sure if anyone has gotten back to you about the meeting, but you
can rest assure that Dr. Makhijani did not poison any of the minds of the
people who attended.  In my opinion it was a rather poor presentation, but I
am sure a more unbiased review will be made in our next chapter newsletter.
Ted Rockwell was there and spoke up about hormesis, but it really was not
necessary.

The Web site for the Dr. Makhijani's organization is http://www.ieer.org .
You should be able to give him your comments directly.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS, CHP
Health Physicist
3050 Traymore Lane