RE: Breast Cancer, radon, junk science.

 I would like to make an important observation that all "public health
scientists" should consider.

A century ago there was a disease called "Consumption".  What determined
your risk of getting it was: socio-economic factors, family history,
ethicity, and geographic factors.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  We
now know that disease to be an infectiuous agent known more comonly as
tuberculous.

Two decades ago, whether a person got gastrointestinal ulcers was a set of
risk factors of diet, sex, socioeconomic status, job stress.  Sounding
familiar again.  Guess what, it is an infectious disease that is cured with
antibiotics.

Has anyone noticed that a significant majority of the patients that get
cervical cancer, also show positive on the papaloma virus?

Angioplasty only has a fifty percent success rate.  However, in that group
that it does not work, there is the presence of a particular virus in that
portion of the blood vessels.  Strange coincidence isn't it.  However, you
may have noticed an increase in the success rate of angioplasty, when post
stent implant irradiation is performed.  Is it because the radiation is
killing the virus that was causing the reccurrence to start with?

Colleages, if I may use that term.  We need to set our preconceived notions
aside.  "Science" does not have an agenda.  It seeks only the truth. Whether
we agree with it or not.  "Agenda science" is nothing but selfmotivated
political activism, that uses fancy credentials and titles, to make it sound
more credible.

I hope that all of us collectively can change the mindset of todays
"research scientists" to see all of the evidence, and not ignore that as
irrelevant, which does not support the "desired" outcome.

Obviously these opinions are mine alone, because few have the nerve to step
outside the accepted practice of "risk factoring" and find the true causes.

I hope that I have made at least one person think, if only for a moment.

Sincerely Jim Stokes RRPT