From: dkosloff1
To: Multiple recipients of list
Sent: 2/24/01 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Breast Cancer...Some Ideas

----- Original Message -----
From: <JPreisig@aol.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 10:06 PM
Subject: Breast Cancer...Some Ideas

>      I believe one (primary???) cause of breast cancer may be due to
cosmic
> radiation (neutrons/protons/hadrons) interacting with the breasts.  I
believe
> one possible reaction for producing breast tumors, is neutron on
Carbon-12
> followed by neuton on Carbon-13, thereby producing C-14.  . . .

John Jacobus recently posted the address of a site:

http://www.nci.nih.gov/atlas/

that allows you to create "cancer maps" of the US.  They can be created
at
the state level or at the county level for all cancers or individual
cancers
(male or female).  Both the state and county maps I created showed low
cancer morality in states and counties (generally) at higher altitudes.
The
cancer induction due to the carbon 14 may be overwhelmed by the hormetic
effects of the overall cosmic radiation even though the total dose is
less
than optimum.

Don Kosloff dkosloff1@msn.com
2910 Main Street, Perry OH 44081