RE: Radar Tubes from WWII Fighter Aircraft

Bob,
  We at White Sands Missile Range have seen some of the old aircraft after
being used as targets.  However we do not have any great data on this.  My
recommendation would be to contact the folks at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson
at (520) 228-4363/8010/8200 for assistance.   They should have
some records on this.  Good Luck.

Mike Hart
Health Physicist
White Sands Missile Range