Radar Tubes from WWII Fighter Aircraft

I'm looking for information concerning the average concentration of radionuclides in radar tubes used in WWII fighter aircraft. We may have several hundred of these tubes buried at a former air force base in Texas.  We have not been able to locate any of them for analysis.

The information will be used in a RESRAD calculation to help provide additional assurances that the site can be released for unrestricted use.  Besides the radionuclide concentrations, does anyone knows the approximate date(s) the tubes were manufactured or the name of the manufacturer(s)?  We anticipate that radioisotopes of Cobalt, Thorium, Krypton, Nickel, Tritium, and Americium may be present in the tubes. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Bob Beleckis
MC-126,  Radioactive Material Licensing
Waste Permits Division
Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission
Phone: (512) 239-6073
E-mail: bbelecki@tnrcc.state.tx.us