RE: [DOEWatch] UC Davis' Petulent Otto Raabe: Babbling Nonsense?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Come on Ed, you know EXACTLY who Otto Raabe is. You've been tossed off the
Radsafe listserver for your "debates" with him and others who prefer the
scientific method as opposed to you who gets PAID to have an opinion. A
lawyer debating a board certified health physicist on radiation risks. Boy!
That was good for a laugh at your expense!