Tooth fairy project "results" are online

Franz, et al,

You asked for it - You can see the first section of their "published"
results (including Sr-90 levels in the teath they analyzed) at
http://www.radiation.org/further1.html  The clickable link to the next
section of the "paper" doesn't work but you can get there by going to
http://www.radiation.org/further2.html (links to the rest of the paper
seem to work fine).

Pete Genzer
Media and Communications Office