RE: [DOEWatch] UC Davis' Petulent Otto Raabe: Babbling Nonsense?

As long as you guys are placing Ed Slavin's name in pejoratives nearly a year
after kicking him off for environmental protected activity, shouldn't you let
him back on RADSAFE to defend himself against the Philistines?  Are you man
and woman enough for debate, or just a bunch of whining crybabies?

In yet another shouted anti-intellectual, anti-environmental RADSAFE message