Fw: Comment on Food irradiation paper

- ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C0ACD5.CEAB05A0

        charset="iso-8859-1"

- -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: Otto G. Raabe <ograabe@UCDAVIS.EDU>

An: Zack Clayton <zack.clayton@EPA.STATE.OH.US>; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

<radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Datum: Mittwoch, 14. März 2001 20:21

Betreff: Re: Comment on Food irradiation paper

>It is not perjury to be sincerely wrong.

What Public Citizen wrote, was a clear lie, because what they claimed to be

written in the original paper as well as the English translation was the

exact contrary of what actually the results of this paper were and which

were clearly and well understandable described. You could probably read my

recent comment in which I included the most important parts, findings and

conclusions of the paper. Deliberately falsifying data (=results) from a

scientific paper and claiming this distortion as a proof of ones own (highly

biased) opinion is in my opinion and my understanding as a non-native

speaker not "being sincerely wrong". It is criminal and it goes far beyond

what we are already so well used to: "Do not disturb me with facts, I have

made up my mind."

Franz

- ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C0ACD5.CEAB05A0

        name="Franz Schoenhofer.vcf"

        filename="Franz Schoenhofer.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD

VERSION:2.1

N:Schoenhofer;Franz

FN:Franz Schoenhofer

ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water =

Management, Department of Radiation Protection

TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458

TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08

TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19

TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331

TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08

ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria

LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=3D0D=3D0AA-1031 =

Vienna=3D0D=3D0AAustria

ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria

LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=3D0D=3D0AA-1160 =

Vienna=3D0D=3D0AAustria

EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at

REV:20010314T212537Z

END:VCARD