[Fwd: FW: [riskanal] FW: Comparative risks of disease transmission]

Hello,

I have been researching the likelihood for disease transmission

following incineration or burial of BSE or hoof-and-mouth affected

animals. Although I wouldn't have thought this would be a topic for

RADSAFE, the text below suggests it may have been a tag-along item to

another discussion. Is there an easy way I can search the RADSAFE

archives for reference to this topic?

Thanks

Jeff Hayward