Classic books - Part 2

Classics - part 2 - here are a few more - for sale or appropriate donation

> Radsafers, I'm moving and need to get rid of a few things.  I have a

> number of classic texts which I think are too good to throw out.  Is

> anybody interested in purchasing these?  Or can anybody offer a worthy

> home for donation purposes?

* * *

Benedict, Pigford & Levi, Nuclear Chemical Engineering, McGraw-Hill, 1957,

1981  [$7]

ICRP Publications

ICRP, Recommendations of the ICRP, Sept 1958

ICRP,  Report of Committee 2, Permissible Dose for Internal Radiation

[ICRP-2], 1959

ICRP, Radionuclide Release Rate to the Environment: Assessment of Doses to

Man [ICRP-29]

Price $18 for all three ICRP pubs, including shipping

* * *

IAEA Publications

IAEA - Safety Series

Nr. 1 - Safe Handling of Radionuclides - 1973

Nr. 38 - Radiation Protection Procedures - 1973

Nr. 17 - Techniques for Controlling Air Pollution from Nuclear Facilities -

1966

Nr. 39 - Safe Handling of Plutonium

Nr. 9 Basic Safety Standards for Radiation Protection - 1967

50-C-0 Safety in Nuclear Power Plant Operation including Commissioning and

Decommissioning - A Code of Practice - 1978

50-C-D Design for Safety of Nuclear Power Plants - A Code of Practice - 1978

Nr. 57 - Generic Models and Parameters for Assessing the Environmental

Transfer of Radionuclides from Routine Releases - 1982

IAEA Technical Report Series

15 - A Basic Toxicity Classification of Radionuclides - 1963

148 -  Control of Iodine in the Nuclear Industry - 1973

122 - Air Filters for Use at Nuclear Facilities

Price $60, for all 11 IAEA pubs, including shipping

> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

> Jerry Lahti

> Exelon - Nuclear

> 1400 Opus Place, Suite 400

> Downers Grove, IL 60515

> Phone - 630.663.6659

> Fax: -    630.663.7199

> Email -  gerald.lahti@exeloncorp.com

> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary

information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright

belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If

you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified

that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation

to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited

and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please

notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and

any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.