Swipe materials

Question to the list.

We had a source to supply 1 5/8" bulk coffee filter type swipe material, but

the source has since been lost due to staffing changes. Does anyone have a

good source for these bulk swipe materials? We use them to perform lab

surveys aprox. 100 / month. The past batch of swipes came in bulk of 100 /

bag.

Thanks in advance,

Terry Rich

University of Rochester