Water whirlers etc

Several people asked me about the water whirlers - they are installed in the

water pipes so that the water passes through them before you use the water

(why not combine the mobile phone with the shower? - The shapes are

approximately the same - and the phone always rings when you are in the

shower - right? -Hey I could get a patent and a new career...).

You can see what the water whirler looks like at:

http://www.plusochminus.nu/produkt.htm

Sorry about all the Swedish but it is explained that the water is better for

drinking, for laundry, baking, shampoing, the fish in your aquarium and

"Etc". I like that last specified point: Etc.

As you can see there is an air whirler ("Luftvirvlare") as well.

For the cartoon with the cell phones:

Swedish word "UTAN" = English WITHOUT.

Swedish word "MED" = English "WITH".

"Plus & Minus-mössa" = A cap you can wear when you visit green houses.

Glasses and hearing aides may also need "balancing".

"Forskning" (=Research) at their website explains that tomatoes grow better

with whirled water but that they aren't allowed to use it in their

marketing.

My personal ideas and reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/