From: ahp@ICUBED.COM [mailto:ahp@ICUBED.COM]

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 4:38 PM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Cc: ahp@ICUBED.COM

Subject: question

Can anyone tell me why a licensee would be required to test for

solvability

if the effluent has been passed through a 0.5 micron filter with

analytical

test results indicating less than the release criteria to the sanitary

sewer?

Cindy Barto

ahp@icubed.com

radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject

line.