No Subject

Hi everyone:

NCRP Report No. 57, "Instrumentation and Monitoring Methods for Radiation

Protection," identifies a method of sampling air for tritium by using a

bubbler and distilled water (and counting an aliquot of the water in a LSC,

I presume).  The two references given are:

1) Banville, B. (1965) "Calibration of Tritium-in-Air Monitor," Report No.

AECL-2265, (Atomic energy Canada, Ltd., Chalk River Nuclear Laboratories,

Ontario);

2) McConnon, D. (1970)"Use of Water as a Sampling Medium for tritium

Oxide," Report No. BNWL-CC-547 (Battelle Pacific Northwest laboratories,

Richland, Washington).

My question is this- Does anyone have a copy of these reports that they

would be willing to share with me and/or a procedure developed for this

technique?

Please respond directly to me unless you think the information may be of

general interest to the rest of the Radsafe community.

Thanks,

Kurt Geber, CHP