Scaffold Surveys

This is mainly for NRC-regulated facilities (nuclear power plants):

A couple of questions re: radiological surveys of areas accessed by

scaffolding.

1. How do you log your surveys of areas accessed by scaffolding?

2. Do you use a special survey tag attached to the scaffold after the

survey as a communication to the worker who will be using the scaffolding?

3. If so, what color do you use for the scaffold survey tag?

4. Do you proceduralize your "scaffold survey tag program", if you have

one?

5. Could you share your program with me?  I'd appreciate any information

received.

Thanks!

David Harrison, CHP

DC Cook Nuclear Plant