Re: Request for Thorium-232 Radiological Properties

Brent

I think the main difference is that Th-232 always contains some (>40% by

activity) Th-228. This decay to Ra-224 which is the precuser of Rn-220. DU

contains a small amount of U-234 which is a parent of Rn-222, but the

build-up to levels of concern would of the immediate precuser (Ra-226) would

take centuries.

John