Re: Re; Story about Chernobyl on Thurs 26 April about 5:50PM EDT

Tony Snow,

You will also want to see a report by Russian experts, sent through official

channels to IAEA, in the 4thQ IAEA Bulletin:

http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Periodicals/Bulletin/Bull424/article8.pdf

 [PDF, 36 KB]

Regards, Jim Muckerheide