Re: Estimate your radiation dose/Bed question

>I notice the UMich radinfo page http://www.umich.edu/~radinfo/ has a link

>to "estimate your radiation dose" at the URL:

http://newnet.lanl.gov/main.htm . This page was written by a student a few

years ago.

The program asks whether you share bed with someone. This is tricky - I

recall that we discussed this earlier - that a second person is not only a

source of radioactivity but also a shield. The bottom line may not

necessarily be "more dose when you sleep with someone".

My personal comment only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com