guards at the Hanford: Union Opposes Hanford Security Change

Greetings,

1. I am for the openness and freedom of press....

However,

2. Doesn't the below information MORE degrades THE

Hanford security system???

Guys, where is going this world?

Isn't rocking the boat getting too dangerous for

everyone?

3. I hope the union and its "guards" will get back

their 24-hours shifts.

3.1 If not

3.2 Now EVERYBODY knows that security system around

the pools was degraded....

Regards,

Emil.

you wrote:

YAKIMA, Wash. (AP) - The union representing guards at

the Hanford

nuclear reservation claims eliminating 24-hour

security at two pools

holding lethal spent fuel could put the public and

environment at risk.

The new security plan, which took effect last week,

replaces the

round-the-clock staffing at the 1.1 million-gallon

basins with roving

surveillance guards who cover a much larger area.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/