Re: Re; Story about Chernobyl on Thurs 26 April about 5:50PM EDT

Hi Raymond, thanks for your additional interesting information. I believe your

skepticism clearly is warranted. Apparently the nations involved have been quite

willing and able to promote their victimization to the rest of the world. In

this way for all practical purposes,  they have succeeded collecting substantial

funding from the rest of the world - including especially the US. And it

obviously has been a well orchestrated effort aided by traditional anti-nuclear

organizations.

I wonder if the HPS might be willing to plan and prepare press releases for this

anniversary next year?  Thanks again.

Maury Siskel  maury@webtexas.com

-----------  snipped for brevity  --------------------