Re: Despite hoopla no new US nuclear power plants soon etc.

Dear Paul,

I do hope that you are right!

Have a pleasant weekend,

Fritz

--

 " The American Republic will endure until the day Congress

 discovers that it can bribe the Public with the Public's money."

                                       Alexis de Tocqueville

                                       Democracy in America

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.

Sigma Five Consulting