Re: GERMANY SUBSTITUTES WIND FOR NUCLEAR POWER

I have been doing some analysis on the costs of wind power.  My analysis

shows that both technologies are more expensive than what their proponents

have claimed.

I am willing to share my analysis, if any one desires the information.

Have a good day.

Joan