RE: Greenpeace et al.

The actual quote is...

"Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun."  -  Paul Ehrlich, Stanford Biologist, in 1976 as quoted in the June 2001 edition of the Limbaugh Letter.

So, good job Ted, the approx. quote was pretty damn (oops, darn) close!!

Scott R. Siebert

Internal Dosimetry

BWXTO Mound

>>> "Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" <jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov> 06/20/01 08:34AM >>>

I would be careful about circulating statements based on what you think

people said.  That leaves you open to charges of falsification and libel.

You could also look like a fool if you are proven wrong.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane