Re: UK Regulations/Exhibit

>to help design an exhibit case which will allow the collector to show this

>little rock in his home. I would like someone familiar with UK regulations

>to tell me what dose standard to use in designing the display case. Is

>there an hourly dose rate limit applicable to the case's surface, against

>which someone could press their nose while gazing in rapt attention to the

>object? Is there a limit at some

fixed distance, like, say, 1 meter?

----

Why not add a few bathtubs + some inhalation apparatus and call it a spa?

(use the unit mBq) The entrance fee can be improved and the cashflow will

certainly increase as well. (More seriously: Are there and spas or spa

regulations in U.K.?)

My personal ideas only,

Björn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com