Re: Radon and never-smokers in Sweden

Karl,

This is a study of never smokers. Are you saying that you think the subjects

lied and said they never smoked when in fact they did. Why would the Swedish

subjects not be truthful?  Especially people who have developed lung cancer.

  They want to find the cause of their cancer as much as anyone.  Do you

have any firm data to support the Swedish study suffers from smoking recall

bias?

Jim Nelson