oil analysis question

I am posting this for a colleague who analyzes resin for oil content.

This analysis is in support of determining if the process waste meets

the Barnwell site criteria of <1% oil content. Our current methodology

requires Freon113

  (1,1,2, Trichloro-1,2,2-Trifluoroethane), which will soon not be

available.  We pose the following questions:

  Do any plants perform this type of anaylsis?

  What methods are used?

  Are you aware of any non-freon methodologies that are in use?

  Please reply to Bryan Weber, at weberb@dteenergy.com.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com