find a pdf document that gives all this info in fine detail.

Stewart Farber
====
In a message dated 6/28/01 6:47:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, SAFarberMSPH
writes:

Subj:Re: Installed electric capacity of the U.S.
Date:6/28/01 6:47:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:SAFarberMSPH
To:bcradsafers@HOTMAIL.COM

See:
http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/electricity/epav1/toc.html
Link to DOE EIA reports on total generation & capacity

Stewart Farber
email: SAFarberMSPS@cs.com
In a message dated 6/28/01 6:41:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bcradsafers@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

Can anyone help me with the total electricity capacity of the U.S.? (the
nuclear fraction is 23 % if I recall correctly). I am interested in this
in
order to put the 2200 MWe upgrade (57 NPPs during the past 10 years) into
perspective.