RE: US DOT

Dear Celia,

Some information you could find useful is located in the IAEA TECDOC-1194

(Rev.1) - "Arrangements for transition from the 1985 Edition (as amended

1990) to the 1996 Edition of the IAEA Transport Regulations", March 2001.

The document contains both convenient comparison tables and about 20 pages

of text.

One copy of the document could be obtained for free from the IAEA.

There list of the latest IAEA Technical Documents (from January 1999) and

names of people whom to ask is at

http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Books/TecDoc/

<http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Books/TecDoc/>  .  I obtained several TECDOCs

from IAEA and there never was a problem or delay - even here, in Australian

bush, I am getting them within 10-12 days.

Kind regards

Nick Tsurikov

Eneabba, Western Australia

http://eneabba.net/ <http://eneabba.net/>