Re: So, is reprocessing in America's future?

Amen - well put. There is no real issue here, but the various interested

parties will keep it "alive" anyway. It is kind of amusing to note the

wide

range of imagination and creativity shown in the process. And it is

always

remarkable how ignorant these destitute terrorists are.

Cheers,  Maury Siskel   maury@webtexas.com