Re: So, is reprocessing in America's future?

> The numbers

> on exposures and cancers in Taiwan, for example, are far from complete

> or authenticated. Citing them, it seems to me, borders on rogative

> incantation....er ,wishful thinking.

Ray,

I would think that more than a decade of almost continual

exposure, for a large number of the inhabitants, is quite powerful

data and evidence. When we have some attempting to demonstrate

cancer effects when there is truly low dose exposure, how can we

ignore the fact when we actually have extremely high dose rates,

over a long period of time, and very few cancers, that perhaps the

risk estimates of many may be off, a tad.

Perpetuating fear does no one any good. Perhaps the true victims

would be those who would lose all of the grant $$ if the hypothesis

they have been trying to prove, demonstrates that the null

hypothesis is the actual case.

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical				Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service		Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.			E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/scperle