RE: Co-60 contamination incident

Fritz,

This is a question I have.  What is Ted talking about?  Who is this person?

It is like an inside joke that I do not know the details to.  (Or am I the

only one on this list server who does not know what he is talking about.)

The NRC and ANS are government bureaucracies (perish the thought).  I am

sure that they have procedures for reviewing reports (or whatever this thing

is)  With regard to review of scientific work being peer-reviewed, Pons and

Fleischmann were highly respected members of the electrochemical community

before they discovered cold fusion.  While peer-review may not prevent

poor-quality work, at least it puts it out there for others to see.

-- John