RE: Eberline ASP-1 Neutron Detector

Give Eberline a call for historical data.  This type of instrument typically

sees most of it's service in high temperature and vibration situations from

containment entries at power.  We've had reliable performance from our

ASP-1/NRD units.

Glen Vickers

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject

to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this

e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,

copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments

to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any

printout. Thank You.