Re: So, is reprocessing in America's future?

Chestnuts,

    Well then, you're right. I couldn't understand your earlier "risk from

burning yak dung" comparison, but your "chestnuts" analogy does the trick:

there is no difference in risk (or presumably the mechanics of injury) from

ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation.

Right? Just as there is no difference between ping-pong balls and bullets. I

mean, basically, they are both projectiles. Armor piercing .50's, Black

Talons, and ICBMs are just variations on a theme. Why couldn't I see that

before?

Oh well, Thanks for all your help in getting me clear on radiant heat equals

gamma rays thing. Have you submitted a paper for peer review yet?  Or is

this just another, " well-known fact"?

BTW,

Have you seen the new microwave hairdryers? I understand they were field

tested at the last HP convention.

That would've been the one on hormesis and UFOs.      Thanks again, Ray