Re: Radiation & Mysticism

Jerry,

Well stated. Ray isn't much different than many esteemed

scientists who sit on the various Committeees that you referred to.

We do teat them as professionals and with some semblance of

respect.

I don't agree with Ray. I do respect his right to state what be

believes to be case. It's his right and if we don't agree, then simply

state what the disagreement you have with his views is, and then

move on. There's absolutely no requirement that requires there to

be a heated debate every time some anti-nuclear, some view that

is contrary to what we believe, makes a claim. Debate is good.

Ideas can be shared. Unfortunately on Radsafe, one would think

that one must protect us from anything that appears to be of an

anti-nuclear stance. How childish! Nothing more than children

trying to protect what they believe they have undeniable right to

protect.

Disagree. State that. Leave the insults at home, and off of the

listserver. You want to argue .. let me suggest that you start with

those who can make a difference, and stop picking on someone

here on Radsafe, simply because they hold a different opinion than

yours (ours).

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical				Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service		Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.			E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/scperle