Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: So, is reprocessing thread...."Angels dancing on head of pin?"

Radsafe:

This back and forth exchange between the "World According to Ray"
Weltanschaung    [ask Franz S. for a translation]  and many members of
Radsafe about: "The question" [ ....of]   "whether or not radoiactive [sic]
materials are unique among toxins."  hearkens back to the Medieval clerical
debate about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Raymond Shadis wrote:

> This is hopeless. The question was whether or not radoiactive materials
are
> unique among toxins. Yes, they are. That's it. Please, no more banalities
> from the "Friendly Atom." comic series. Thanks. Ray

Just like a motivational speaker said (looking deeply into the eyes of each
of
his enraptured audience in turn):

"You are unique, just like everybody else!"