Re: PROFESSIONALS?

This is a reply I made yesterday to RS...just food for thought...

Well one thing is certain here: at least you are having a dialogue. There

is still value in that. You just have to thicken up the skin and realize

that in any open forum you take the good along with the bad. It is also

well known that the designation of professional  is no guarantee of

competence.

DJWhitfill

Opinions expressed are mine and do not reflect official policies or

positions of the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.

                    "Michael Stabin"

                    <michael.g.stabin@vande        To:     "Radsafe" <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

                    rbilt.edu>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                       Subject:     Re: PROFESSIONALS?

                    owner-radsafe@list.vand

                    erbilt.edu

                    07/17/01 07:18 AM

                    Please respond to