RE: Palm Pilot Applications - PC and Mac Inventory Software

Sharyn wrote:
> Our company has developed an application specifically for the Palm Pilot,
> called RC Decay. This nifty little program is a "mini" application that
> calculates the decay of radioactive materials, and includes a database of
> the 497 Kocher-listed isotopes.  This application will soon be available
> for free download at our website (not quite sure when it will be
available,
> but soon, I am told; keep checking the website--it should be up and
> available soon).
>
> Check out the website: radpro.com;  most of the information about URSA and
> the software is posted there, too, and the free downloads will be
available
> in the VERY near future!
>
> Sharyn

publish@radpro.com

To those who may be interested in a more automated radiation safety program:

My company has developed a database for Macs and PC's especially for
hospital and laboratory isotope tracking and decay.  There is other software
out there the performs the basic tasks;  however this program does much
more.

This program will in addition to the standard shipments received, waste room
inventories, disposals and shipments, also provide you with:
  • Financial Decommissioning
  • NRC Effluent
  • Comply Level 1
  • Building Airflow
  • Drum Labels and Inventory by Drum
  • Overcalled Waste Detection
  • Drain Analysis
  • Inventory Summary by Lab, User, Building, or Site
  • All Data Can be Viewed at One Time for Comparison of Values. This is Vital
    to Error Detection.
  • Wasteroom Inventory and Analysis
  • Monthly Inventory Comparisons
  • EPA Effluent
  • Graphs and Labels Available for all Data
  • Graphical Lab Swipes Printable on Lab Maps with Swipe Number and Location
    Overlayed
  • Interactive Real-Time Remote Database Access via WEB.  Other Products Just
    Show Old Data.
  • EPA Effluent
  • A Full Package of Reports for the Above Items
A basic (and free) version of this application will soon be available for free download at our website (not quite sure when it will be
available, but soon, I am told.

Mike

For more information on this and other products, contact us at
gilligan.m@att.net